Conference Attendance Details
In the tradition of international collaboration to combat cyber security incidents both FIRST and TF-CSIRT promotes inclusiveness, inviting participation from all geographic regions and also provide support for capacity building and regional activities. Attendance includes representatives from FIRST as well as TF-CSIRT and fellow communities from all over the world. You do not need to be a member of any to participate as a sponsor.
Past attendees have included:
- Security incident managers and cyber security professionals with responsibility for coordinating computer security incidents.
- Product security managers with responsibility for vulnerability management
- Policy and decision-makers who direct overall cyber security and security incident management efforts.
- Executive and senior managers directly charged with determining cyber security product needs and implementing solutions.
- Technical staff and consultants of all levels charged with determining cyber security product needs and implementing solutions. Law enforcement staff and forensic experts who investigate cybercrimes.
- Legal counsel who works with policy and decision-makers in establishing national security policies. Government officials responsible for protecting critical infrastructure.
Representation from Industries:
- Cyber & Information Security
- Defence & Public Security
- Banking & Financial Services
- Legal & Policymakers
- IT & Communication Technology
- Science & Technology
- Education & Training
- Energy & Safety
- Healthcare & Medical
- Manufacturing & Logistics
- Retail & Consumer Goods
- Advertising & Media